Monday, February 4

Isn't that interesting...

...I really do belong in California. Seven hours of work in one day is more than I can handle, hence, I do stupid quizzes online to pass the time. Ironic that it tells me to go back to San Diego? I think not!

You Belong in San Diego

Laid back and friendly, you were meant to live most of your life on the beach.
You usually think everything is "all good"... except when the weather dips under 60F.
You stay classy - especially when you're in Tijuana!

3 comments:

Colie said...

They told me I was a San Fransisco-er. Does this mean you'll come visit?!?

Brittany said...

Mine came out as San Diego, too -- and I don't think we're much alike. I think that test is a load of junk!

Rob said...

I got San Diego too, so i say it's a crappy survey. Although San Diego isn't bad. But we all know where the realy City is.