Monday, April 7

Happy Days continued

5. Go on a date with an athlete (Fui Vakapuna did tell me I was beautiful the other day...twice)
6. Eat in the MOA
Plus all of the other suggestions you've given me.
This month is going to be great!

On a different note, this weekend was amazing. I love General Conference. I remember as a little girl thinking conference was so boring.I never understood how people could sit still for so long. Now, I crave conference, and wish every weekend we could listen to the inspiring words of our church leaders. I am grateful, that in a wicked world, there are people like President Monson, President Eyring, and President Uchtdorf whom the Lord has prepared to become the inspired leaders they are today and to carry this gospel forward. They keep us humble!

No comments: