Thursday, September 29

Thursday Wish List

1, 2, 3, 4
I have a gift card to DSW that I have to use by tomorrow, otherwise, it's SOL. I never say no to getting a new pair of shoes, but the only problem is, I'm having a hard time finding a pair that I actually love. When have I not found a pair of shoes that I love? Right. When I can actually get a pair.

I've narrowed down my choices, although, I do have to say, I'm not totally crazy about any of these. Should I be? Help me pick a pair, will ya? Do you love any of these? Or, should I just go back to the drawing board? Did that just feel like we played 21 questions? No way, right?

7 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

I like #1 the best.

Grace Marie said...

oh! I have to say I have #2 and while they look kind of ho hum...I wear them with everything...and they are comfy and perfect and will make your teeth shine whiter and your hair shine brighter...prom.

Brittany said...

I don't like any of those, as in I wouldn't even consider them. But since we have differing styles, I will go with #1. I can see those being worn quite a bit with the upcoming fall and winter weather.

Jana said...

i love me a good pair of riding boots. and with a pair of skinnies and a cardi, it is pretty much my fall/winter uniform. i say go with #2. i think you'll get the most use out of them, for sure!

shopfreak said...

Get something that is totally different from what you already have. I like #3 & #4. The brown oxfords are probably more versatile. I hate the pressure of having to buy something when you have a deadline! It's free money though so have fun with it!

Jennifer Lovell said...

My choice would be #3. Just because I think they are the cutest. But I can see you in #1 more.

Lauren Kay said...

I have #3 and I like them a lot.