Friday, September 23

Weekend Workout Series

Shoes: Nike Free XT
Every Saturday morning, you will find me and my hubby at the middle school behind our house, running stadiums. Most people view stadiums as torture. As do I, but it's torture that I LOVE to inflict upon myself because it's one of the best workouts you will ever get. Ever!

It combines cardio with a major glute (buns) and gastrocnemius (calf) toning workout, not to mention you're going to burn a butt load (pun intended) of calories.

So, go find some stairs this weekend and run your heart out, your buns and legs will thank you, I promise!

5 comments:

Deborah R. said...

It's like you were reading my mind! I have been looking for a good lower body "thing" to do. Love the blog!

Jennifer Lovell said...

How many minutes do you usually do? Or do you count steps? I've never really tried this before...

Unknown said...

I miss running stairs with you.

Lindsay said...

Can't wait to start hardcore workouts again! Good job guys. PS...the fair looked fun. We went to one in Florida and found it to be a very interesting experience.

Val Fox said...

Hmmm I think I need to force myself to do that. Your legs look GREAT!
-Val
(Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm following you now, I like your style!)