Sunday, July 13

Two in One Day, No Way?

I set a goal this week to wake up every morning before work to go running. Meaning I should be waking up every morning around 6:15. Which is why, at 11 o' clock at night, I'm posting yet another blog entry. Naturally, I'm stalling going to bed early. Isn't that what little kids do? Apparently, I still have childish behaviors in me, and I'm okay with that. Moving on...with all of the kids on the east coast, and my parents still stuck in Utah, they decided to come celebrate the 4th with us. They're just great. Here are some pictures of our thrilling 4th of July.

The Candrian clan hanging out at Mt. Vernon...


Waiting in the rain, on the steps of the Lincoln for the fireworks.

And going crazy at the pool.


Togetherness, it's a beautiful thing. My parents definitely need to come visit us more.

3 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

Looks like you had a great time. Your Mom sent out an email telling us about her visit...and I was thinking, why is this not on Amy's blog yet? Fun to see pictures.

guerry girls said...

Having fun with family is the best! I just wish we could do it more.. or just see more of MY family.

Chelsea and Zachary said...

It looks like you and your family had a blast over the 4th. I bet you wish Miley Cyrus was there though. I hope your doing well, haven't heard from you in a while. Miss your face..