Sunday, June 21

Day 27

Ever since I was a little girl, I always enjoyed hanging out with the boys…fast forward a few years and nothing seems to have changed. Although, now I enjoy hanging out with the guys, (hoping they have matured a little bit, but not always the case). Regardless of their maturity level, some of my greatest friends are guys. And some of those guys I could never speak ill about, particularly one in general.

If I'm ever in need of someone to talk to, he's always there to listen.

If I ever need someone to make me laugh, I know I can turn to him, and he'll put a smile on my face.

If I ever need a shoulder to cry on, he'll always offer me his.


If I ever need a reminder about who I am, what my goals in life are, and what I should be doing, he gladly gives me the reminder I need.

If I ever need a few extra dollars, he's always willing to fork over his spare change.

If I ever need a priesthood blessing, he's more than eager to be the one to give it to me.

If I ever want to hang out with him, he's always happy to drop what he's doing and give me his quality time...as long as it's before 9:30 p.m. (he likes to go to bed early).

If I ever want to run a race with him, he's always happy to join me, knowing he'll beat me every time.

If I ever need someone to give me a boost in my day, a simple phone call or email with him can easily cure that.

If I ever break up with someone and am feeling sad, he'll kindly remind me that the guy's an idiot.

If I ever need a question answered, he's always full of so much wisdom.

If I ever want to get married, some guy will have to measure above and beyond him...and I don't know if that's possible...

...because this guy is the greatest guy ever, and the best Dad any "little" girl could ever ask for.


No matter what the circumstances may be...


And no matter what stage of life I'm in...


I've always been my Daddy's little girl, and that's how it will always be.


Happy Father's Day, Dad
I love you!!!

2 comments: