Sunday, May 9

Mother's are a girls best friend

If there is one woman in the world I wish I could be more like, it's her:


She's beautiful, and one of the most selfless, thoughtful, giving, talented, and patient woman I know. I've always said if I can be half the mom she is, I will feel very accomplished in life. I already know my future children will rather play with her than they will with me. She's incredible! I don't know how I got so blessed to have her as a mom, but she's definitely one of my many blessings in life that I wouldn't trade for the world. Mom, thanks for being one of my best friends, always answering the phone when I call, even if it's the 10th time that day, for listening to me when I need someone to talk to, for being a shoulder to cry on, and someone I know I can always laugh with. I think you are amazing, and I'm so lucky to be your baby girl.

I love you!!!

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Love you too! Glad I didn't have to spend another mother's day without any of my children. So glad you're home!!!