Tuesday, August 23

Day 9

Why is it that the moment you get back from vacation it feels like you never left? That's how I'm feeling right now as I sit at work, feeling like I never left this little desk of mine. Thankfully I have, the inbox, full of way too many emails, is proof that I really did go on vacation and leave the cares of work behind. And it was heaven.

Since yesterday I felt like an idiot taking pictures in my front yard, and today I was running late for work (what's new?) I took matters into my own hands to snap a few pictures, in the stairwell of my office building nonetheless. Don't worry, I wasn't worried about getting caught, it's Oklahoma, taking the stairs is the last thing that crosses these people's mind, trust me! Hence, we're one of the largest and most unhealthy states. Go figure!

Day 9's look is monochromatic, i.e. wearing one color or hue.

Here's the look:

Top: Husbands c/o AE, Skirt: Express-like a hundred years ago, Shoes: DSW

I'm totally wearing my husbands shirt today, and not because my baggage got lost AGAIN (second time this trip).

11 comments:

Brittany said...

That's actually a super cute look--men's shirt or not. You pulled it off. Nice job!

Kayla Rochelle said...

I love that you're wearing your husband's shirt! It looks fantastic on you!

Xoxo Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xoxo Grandma said...

Looks adorable...I think you could pull any look off.

Tiffany said...

Oh, that is so cute!! I love the stripes with the crisp white skirt. Love it!

Neil and Meredith Larson said...

I love the stripes too!

sarah said...

cuteness. you pull it off well. i wore hubby's shirt for our maternity shots (one set anyway) and it was super fun!!

AJ Candrian said...

I think you meant you got your shoes from DSW... not DWS???

April said...

you are tooo cute!!! LOve it!
xoxo

Cynthia Lovell said...

I LIKE the colors!!! Cute shirt! Looks good on John too!

Colie said...

Wear. Wash. Repeat.
(aka - this outfit should be repeated)