Monday, May 11

Monday

I love street performers.
Good or bad, they're always entertaining.
Every morning as I arrive to work, and every night when I leave,
someone is always standing at the top of the stairs of the Metro looking to make a buck or two.
This morning as I arrived to work, I heard a sound that I don't hear too regularly.
Out of curiosities sake, I wondered over to see what was going on,
and this is what I stumbled upon...



...not your typical street performers, but their music was definitely welcomed.
They must have known that this song has been stuck in my head for the past two weeks.
I love bagpipes, I love the song Amazing Grace, and today I loved Monday...at least my Monday morning!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Why has Amazing Grace been stuck in your head for 2 weeks?